I Will Cancel My Account From Buildbox

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by HG-2018, Jan 1, 2021.

1. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Unfortunately, it's that time again. Buildbox is not what it used to be. The support has become very bad and I don't want to pay for it anymore. More and more people are using Buildbox for free and less and less are paying for it. The program is getting more and more expensive and worse for it. I bought buildbox back then because I found it easy to use and this is getting more and more lost. There are now countless programs that can do more and are either free or can be extended by a one-time payment. There are also many None Code programs. Even with the new programs you have to look first how something works, but there is often very positively surprised what was offered in help.

Here in the forum I get rarely or no answer to questions about help. This should happen not only by member sonder also by experienced leite of Buildbox. I was advised to use discord, so that I get a faster answer to my questions, but even there the buildbox staff are rare. So why should I continue to pay for something that can be had for free or cheaper. I'm willing to pay for something I can use, but I don't see a future here. Nice that buildbox made the jump to 3d, but as soon as you want to make a more elaborate game it jerks like crazy and the FPS go down. That was over the years always so that the FPS go down as soon as you want to make a large area, especially Android.

Appel also has its problems with buildbox. No matter what mach tries Apple thinks it is a violation of guidelines 4.3 spam. When asked Apple says that the code is similar to other Buildbox games and it is very difficult to distinguish. Even on request of my side at buildbox I still have no answer from support.

Too bad it again someone goes, but it is in the years is again that the old member from the early days sometime no longer have desire to wait for updates that do not support only the view of the program. I know buildbox for a long time andetke again and again that buildbox is only a beta program and that for years.

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

We apologize that you have been made to feel this way, this is your choice so we understand.
    Support such as Sean, Hue, Leighton and myself are always on discord and you can always DM us on either Discord or the Forums as we are always happy to help. if you do join us again, we encourage all of out users to reach out when they need help.
    As we do have the free version, feel free to keep it so that when we are where you want us to be in the future, you can have an easy transition. You and every other user are a valued member of out community, we hope to see you in the future.