I Admod ads are not appearing. please give me a solution where wrong.

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by salehkhana, May 20, 2016.

1. salehkhana

salehkhana Boxer

how long AdMob ads will appear the first time the application is played? how to set the exact frequency emergence ads. My ad is not show-up as well. really headache and despair. Help me...

2. cantinuelo

cantinuelo Boxer

hi, do you get the AdMob to work? im same problem here, and i have read all Ad post here,Still no show on my game. If you fixed, can you share step by step what you do on each part ? Also, how i test to se if ads banners working, do i just transfer APK to phone and see if ads appears on game?

3. richardrustmd

richardrustmd Boxer

Yep Trying to figure this out--it is almost the most important part of the process. Trying to figure out frequency and all the ad sites.

4. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

If you configure everything well, the Banner would have to appear a little time, at most 2 hours.
    The Banner can not change position, it is always down.

You can only view the ads if the APK was created and installed on an Android phone or virtual machine.

5. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

IOS ONLY - Guys , you must manually update admob ios sdk ( you have to download the last sdk of admob ) or ads are not going to show. On xcode just drag on framework last admob sdk ( download from google ) and than drag it in framework an tick copy file if needed. Than to ignore the apple email ...Open up your "PTPlayer-Info.plist" and add this:

<key>NSCalendarsUsageDescription</key>
    <string>Some ad content may access calendar</string>

Then build, archive and send it to itunes connect or build to test on your iphone or whatever device you have.

That worked for me.