Hurryman [ios & Android]

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by MeseFox, Sep 17, 2018.

1. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Well i too face similar problem with apple :p They gave me same guideline rejection error 4.3 and i don't know what's wrong with them.
    This is my game on Google Play Break The Pot on Google Play And i would be happy too if any one following this thread point me out the mistake.Fed up with apple .They entertain clone apps game these days and claim that they are popular .

@MeseFox Just sent them a message and ask them the specific message.If they don't reply just request a call and one of the executive will be in touch with you within 2 weeks don't expect sooner .This is Apple.

2. DanFarfan

DanFarfan Avid Boxer

Wow, this is disturbing for a few reasons.

"overall feel of the game, "
    Accomplish an objective to get to the next level. Isn't that pretty much the DEFINITION of a mobile game?

"colors,"
    Holy moly. 8 basic colors and everything else is a mix. How are there 1,000,000+ apps in the App store?

"gameplay"
    You guide a character level by level on a path... like 100,000 games. But no more, now?

"graphics"
    So, all these graphics vendors are engaging in fraud, knowing their graphics will get a game rejected because they've been used 100x before?

This is a giant showstopper.

@DanFarfan

MAC420 likes this.
  3. DanFarfan

DanFarfan Avid Boxer

First of all, I agree 100% with the guys who suggested getting rid of the references to the other games.

If I may be candid,
    The above is weak.
    Forget about using the link to the past as a means of getting people to try your new thing.

But, I also gotta say that I love the work you've done.
    I don't know jack about graphics or have any idea how to solve what seems to be largely a graphics problem. (maybe?).
    The first thought I had when I saw your work is... Holy cow. This dude didn't just make "a" game. He's sitting on a franchise!
    HurryMan goes Shopping. HurryMan Lost in Time.
    HurryMan at the Prom. HurryMan Cleans Up Chicago.
    HurryMan Saves the Day.

How many Leisure Suit Larrys did they do? 5? 7? Ok. Wrong decade.
    How many Angry Birds are here? I've lost track.

2 more thoughts. DO NOT GIVE UP.
    This is just one more hurdle. It is solvable. Other people have solved it.

Perhaps, this is a situation that @TreySmith would jump at the chance to partner with you. Certainly, they can solve the app store problem(s). Perhaps it's worth it for Buildbox to have a HUGE franchise game plus a piece of the action.

(hint: I want my "HurryMan Saves the Day" t-shirt, gratis. :) Yep. I said it... merchandising. That's what comes with a game franchise.)
    DO NOT GIVE UP.
    HurryMan wouldn't.

@DanFarfan

MAC420 likes this.