How To Make Some Scenes Come First, Then Random

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ArshilHaque, Sep 11, 2018.

1. ArshilHaque

ArshilHaque Boxer

Hey there Boxers, I'm new to this platform and to Buildbox, I've only created only one game till now, So I am not that experienced.
    Here it is on the play store:- https://goo.gl/5RinT9

So I wanna know, in an Endless game, how to make some Scenes come first(Like the start screen, which always is the first one), I want some other scenes to come one by one and then It starts to go random scenes, Can anyone help me?

I'm using Buildbox 2

2. Krazy Jay

Krazy Jay Boxer

You have to manually adjust the scene transitions depending on your scene distance. You want to go to edit at the top and click randomize scenes to make it endless, but for the few levels that you want to add you need to change its start and end points (when you click on the scene, advanced options appear on the right column). For example: if i make a start scene that is 2000 points in length, the start distance is auto set to START 1 and End at 2000. The next scene you want to follow will have a START of 2001 and end 4000, and the next will have a START of 4001 and END at 6000.

This is for BB2 by the way... i hope it helps, sorry if ive confused you.

3. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

You can go to the timeline editor and change accordingly to whatever way you want.
    In the scene editor there will be an arrow pointing upwards click that to change the order .

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

5. Danny Horn

Danny Horn Boxer

Does anyone have a script for this?

I would like my first few levels random and when they hit a score of like 20 they proceed to level range thats harder and so on

6. NotSoComfortableCouch

NotSoComfortableCouch Boxer

You guys might find this useful :

bahador likes this.