How To Make My Bb Game Work On Amazon Fire Tv

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Jdhl_tech, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Jdhl_tech

Jdhl_tech Boxer

My bb game was just approved by Amazon today and I went to the Amazon App Store and found my listing and clicked on Get App but was then told this app is not compatible with my device which is Fire TV. And of course I was looking forward to playing my game on my Fire TV but no go.

How can I make my bb game Fire TV compatible?

I'm looking forward to playing my bb game on my Fire TV.... Thanks for any help

2. Jdhl_tech

Jdhl_tech Boxer

Ok, here is what I've been able to find out so far.
    1. Placed APK file into Amazon App Testing Service https://developer.amazon.com/app-testing-service
    2. Compatibility test successfully completed. We did not find any of the common issues that can prevent an app from being published to the Amazon Appstore
    3. Device Test Results - Device Test Successfully Completed. No crash or error detected Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
    4. However when I submitted the app here is what the deal is: Without controller support, your app will fail testing for this device and will delay launch on Amazon App Store.

So they are looking for my App to have controller support.....I'm guessing buildbox is not providing Fire TV Controller Support in the current version.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm missing something critical to make this work?

Thanks

3. Repez

Repez Boxer

Up, I have the same problem
    Solutions?