How To Make Checkpoints In Bb3 ?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Ahmad Naamneh, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Ahmad Naamneh

Ahmad Naamneh Boxer

Im beginner to BB3, How to make checkpoints in the game? any useful tutorials for (BB3)

omer likes this.
  2. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

To be honest this new series isn't much cop. Its covering ground from other videos and really it needs to start showing use core mechanics like checkpoints, exporting, advertising - the stuff people have been crying out for over the past few weeks on the forums.

Plus, the videos need to be labelled clearly - it doesnt say what's being covered, or anything in the description, so you have to wade through all of them to get any tasty nuggets - if any.

4. Jollydo

Jollydo Boxer

I'm pretty sure i cannot be done yet. That is 1 of the things I hope will be implemented in the final release again.

5. Codifie

Codifie Avid Boxer

100% agree with you, seems to be just rehashing the basics, over and over in the last few videos. Understandably there are people who need these, but even the video showing off the progression preset didn't even get into the progression node itself and now many are experiencing serious bugs with it (I have reported one to Support that was confirmed, which was simply adding a UI menu between the Start and World on a second world causes crash when trying to save work). I think if the video would have delved into it the bug would have been apparent.
    On the other hand, I give credit to the BB team, especially Zack, for at least taking the time to try to educate people, but I think it is time to move on from the basics.

omer likes this.
  6. Ahmad Naamneh

Ahmad Naamneh Boxer

I also wish if they make tutorials for each node and how to use it