How To Integrate Ads For Admob Into Xcode.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Cohen, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Cohen

Cohen Boxer

hi, im new to app making and completey new to xcode and swift. i have no idea what im doing and i dont know how to make a podfile let alone to even put ads into xcode for buildbox. everytime i try to put my project into terminal it says my xcode project insnt found and that i need to specicify one, can someone please make a video tutorial on how to make a podfile step by step and then possibly make a video on how to type in the code to integrate the ads into xcode for banners? thank you.

2. JustBraden

JustBraden Boxer

You don’t need xcode to put ads in your game. You can integrate AdMob directly into BuildBox using this tutorial:

This tutorial is for if you want to do mediation with HeyZap so you can use rewarded videos and stuff. This one uses xcode. It’s more complicated but this is what I currently use:

Don’t hesitate to reply if that’s not what you’re looking for. Hope this helps! ;)

3. Cohen

Cohen Boxer

Exactly what I was looking for, now I just need a tutorial on iOS version.. if you could help me on this that would help so much. I just don’t know what to do after I install the podfile and then update it, now I’m waiting for an installation video to type the code and add the banner in swift.

4. Cohen

Cohen Boxer

Wait a minute so you don’t need Xcode to import ads into your game for iOS? You just do it through buildbox? How does the banner just pop up then? And I need a tutorial for iOS not android.. I thought you need to go to Xcode and do a whole bunch of stuff and then adjust the size and placement of the banner ad for it to show up on the app for iOS.

5. Abdulaziz Almuhaini

Abdulaziz Almuhaini Boxer

So I don't Xcode if I want to put ads on my ios game??