How Is Buildbox 3?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by thatguyminib, Jan 1, 2018.

1. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

So all the people that were able to buy and afford MC2 how is Buildbox 3 so far?

2. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

I have Bought MC2, but i haven't receiveit BB 3 so far. I hope they haven't forgott me:p

3. thatguyminib

Weird they said on Dec 31st it would be available.

4. sir_freddy

sir_freddy Boxer

I am waiting too. Some information about the new release date would be awesome.. Expecting a little more support for this insane price

5. thatguyminib

Yeah, they should at least notify people if the release date was to be postponed especially for the price you guys paid lol.

6. sir_freddy

sir_freddy Boxer

they also said that the first 10-20 people get a bonus pack. I purchased MC2 within the first 3 minutes of it being available, I am pretty sure I was one of the first 10-20 people but I did not get any information about the bonus yet.

7. thatguyminib

Dang! That is pretty messed up!

sir_freddy likes this.
  8. Coldwilson

Coldwilson Avid Boxer

Hi folks. New user and first post for me. I managed to convince myself to get MC2 having tinkered with Corona SDK for several years with numerous projects but not ever getting something finished to publish. I really struggled with the cost and justifying it to myself but too late to go back now lol. I'm struggling with BB constraints but already have something started that I think might be worth progressing.

Anyway, just to say that I've just had an email saying that BB3 beta is going to be pushed back to end of Jan. No doubt they'll issue a general update soon after contacting MC2 buyers first.

9. swiftcurrent

swiftcurrent Avid Boxer

Thanks for the update @Coldwilson. The team has been SO quiet recently. All I see on their social media is some pre-scheduled motivational quote posts. I wish there was more interaction.

10. thatguyminib

Same here honestly. I kinda figured though that after MC2 release they would go quiet. There was a lot of videos they were doing leading up till December and now nothing.