How did the Ball Jump creator spawn "coins" when this is not possible with current software?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ssopoci, Oct 22, 2015.

1. ssopoci

ssopoci Boxer

Hello everyone,

So, I think my questions is self-explanatory. I know how the Ball Jump creator is able to spawn the moving box platforms infinitely, but how do he go about spawning the coins on them infinitely? I myself am trying to create a game that spawns coins infinitely, and if the user misses one, it is game over. However, I don't know if this is possible and may just have to settle learning Unity or Game Maker.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I don't think the gems are spawning in Ball Jump. It's all about distributing the actions.

3. ssopoci

ssopoci Boxer

Hmmm I see. I am still new to BuildBox, so I am trying to figure out what is possible. I am trying to make a game that spawns falling objects or "coins" in random x positions which the character collects; each object that the character collects will increase the score.

4. stevinz

stevinz Avid Boxer

What you want to try is creating lots of short scenes that come in from the top (game direction -90) that have the coins you wish to collect is various locations. This way they will seem random.