How can I try in-app purchase in Buildbox?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by andreas_kviby, Jun 14, 2016.

1. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

I just want to test in-app purchase to unlock levels in my game. But every time I try it will say that my Apple ID or Password is wrong but it isn't. Does this have to do with that the game is not yet published?

Please help me.

[​IMG]

When clicking on a locked world/level it will say "Processing..." and then I will have to login and then it says wrong apple id or password.

2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

you need to set up sandbox users in your itunes connect... should be plenty of walk throughs online

3. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

Ok, I setup the sandbox user and all IAP items but when trying to buy inside the game this shows up no matter how I configure it.

[​IMG]
    I can login with the sandbox user but this error keeps hunting me from releasing.

4. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Search the forums... @Phill Mason just had this issue and found the solution was something to do with a bundle ID I believe...

5. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

Hey @heathclose !
    I read @Phill Mason post but I can't figure it out. I have the same bundle id inside Buildbox and Xcode. I need urgently to fix this, my game in sending for review tonight :(

6. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

Have you tried signing out of iTunes on your phone and signing back in again? I did this some time back and it rectified my issues. Also double check you're using a certified "Sandbox" account on your phone.

Also check you've selected your IAP's in iTunes Connect under App Store > Prepare for Submission > In App Purchases.

7. andreas_kviby

andreas_kviby Avid Boxer

Did all that, will try again tomorrow... Thanks for all ideas