How can I tap and move?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by AndyG, Jan 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Is there a method whereby you can tap anywhere on screen and the character will move horizontally in line to the position tapped?

NOTE: This is not as simple as having two large left/right buttons covering the screen. Using that method you have to keep your finger on the screen to move the required distance. What is needed is one quick tap and the character will smartly slide horizontally to that position.

Example:
    Character is centered on screen in the lower third.
    One tap anywhere on screen will move the character left or right to be vertically aligned with where you tapped?

Hopefully the images below explain this well enough. Tapping towards the top right, will slide the green character right to be aligned with the tap.

tapmove.png

2. dougsavage1

dougsavage1 Boxer

so you want to be able to tap once and the character either move all the way right or all the way left?

3. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

tap once and move right or left and stop aligned with where the tap was.

4. dougsavage1

dougsavage1 Boxer

I've been trying to play with the controls to find a solution. Haven't found one yet.

5. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Yep same here. I don't think this is possible hence the question unless BB2 has some magic voodoo somewhere?

6. loig

loig Boxer

Hi

Need help.I have two buttons on screen. One has to perform single jump and another needs to perform double jump? How to perform this on buildbox.Thanks