How Can I Make One Way Collisions?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Crooklyn, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Crooklyn

Crooklyn Boxer

Hey All,

First post to the community. Great to be here, Looking forward to seeing all the talent out there.

I have a question? I want to make a one way collision for my character. I want to be able to go through objects that would normally not let you pass through. I saw that ver 1.1 had an option to let you set actual direction of the collision but I could not find it in the latest version. I'm prob over looking something. Any help would be great!

Best,
    Jason

2. Crooklyn

Crooklyn Boxer

Edit:

Can I put directional collision on a character or even on an advanced move image? I have a character and I set a button to perform a boost move. This move will have invincibility only when pressed/active. So the character can pass through objects/enemies etc without dying. I want to be able to either set the collision to none or have it directional if possible. So when the button is pressed it switches to that advanced move image with no collision and when not press it has regular collision. I know you can set image direction on objects. Can I just remove collision altogether?

Thanks,

Jason