How Can I Have Coin's & Diamond's As In Game Currency?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by FranciscoBala, Mar 14, 2017.

1. FranciscoBala

FranciscoBala Avid Boxer

Can anyone help me on this, i've searched on the forum but no help,:(
    i'm trying to have both coins and diamonds as in-game currency both collectible but one is IAP, i've managed the coin counter and the diamonds as collectibles but,
    I can't get a counter for the points to work, because i've tried to put the diamond as points and coin as coin (obviously:D) but the point counter doesn't show up in game like the coin counter does, only shows up on the main menu..

:eek:...heeeeeeeeeeeelp? :(

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Only option you got left is the score to be distance, Depending of game play of course.
    If you gain score by jumps etc, you can't do it,
    But you can play around with the score multiplier, set it to something like 0.0025 (example). Thats if your game can gain score by moving in one direction.
    Otherwise you have no options...

3. FranciscoBala

FranciscoBala Avid Boxer

Right , so enlighten me on this if you may.. I have never given much use to the score multiplier mainly because haven't needed nor know how to use it so far ( Like what can be done with it, what benefits it brings to my game)

But, i've tried to add a Score Counter for distance, and i might've configured it wrong or done the wrong way..
    Anyway the distance counter isn't working ,i''ve added event observer for the distance of current world but the label is not visible (even with 1 as transparency or opacity or whatever the name is) x)

What am i doing wrong?