How Can I Create Different Character Movement Like In The Color Switch Game Modes?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by KRiley, Sep 27, 2017.

1. KRiley

KRiley Boxer

Hi, I am a new user to Buildbox and I am making an app for a school project. I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how to create different movement settings for different game types. So I have a game that i want to create. This game will have 9 different game modes to start. So I have a problem. As you all may know, you can only place down the first character in your character library. I need to create different player movements for the different game modes. I have one branch called, "Arcade Games" and I need to have different movements for the different game modes in the Arcade game section. If anyone has any information on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. To be even more specific I need to make it so the character settings don't change throughout my entire game.

2. manishearth11

manishearth11 Boxer

You can use single Character Unlock button as a start play button, before your game mode so it will pick the same character which you want to play with.
    Not for sure but could be helpful

3. KRiley

KRiley Boxer

Alright i will be sure to try that out, not sure how the button graphics will work out, but I will sure try.

4. KRiley

KRiley Boxer

Yes, I did try it and I have successfully done it, I am very thankful for your comment. have a great day.