Honest Feed Back

Discussion in 'Gameplay' started by tyrone, Sep 14, 2016.

?

Would you update and tweak or bin them?

1. Tweak It

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bin It

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tyrone

tyrone Boxer

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask.
    I haven't been very active in recent months either in here or in my app business but i could use some honest feedback on 2 games i build in Buildbox 1 ... Not after reviews etc ...

Neither have had any success, but i didn't really do much ASO or promoting due to some bad timing.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/an-awesome-raging-rabbit/id938053991?mt=8
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glostix-dynamic-avoidance/id938620552?mt=8

Anything will be greatly appreciated
    Tyrone

2. RSG-Games

RSG-Games Boxer

The Rabbit game is a Flappy Bird type of game in which case to be successful... success would need to be based on marketing. I mean the game offers nothing new therefore unless you get downloads based on Keywords or maybe something unique about the character... I only tried it briefly but make sure you don't have Ads appearing during gameplay, if you do (I think it happened while I was playing) you are literally killing the player therefore that's an immediate uninstall

The second game is more fresh but level design is a problem. Too much randomness in the enemy-objects. You don't have gameplay under control. I kept dying not because I was making mistakes but because the object movement and spinning etc... at times simply locked my path, no way out, therefore it's not a skill game but a luck game. User success should be based on skills, I don't want you (game designer) to kill me for no fault of my own = immediate uninstall from users

Just a quick feedback. Hopefully will help somewhat

Christoph and tyrone like this.
  3. tyrone

tyrone Boxer

Thanks RSG-Games :)

RSG-Games likes this.