Hide Restart Checkpoint Button If Player Used All Buttons He Bought

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Nihat, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Hi, i made a continue button where you can buy them and then continue by clicking to them. But i want them to disappear when you use all of them. I searched community but couldn't find exact answer.

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Use the Action button. Then the "uses" run out it will be disabled.

Nihat likes this.
  3. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Thanks for answer Andy, but if i will drag and drop an action button to game over UI how can i set its monetisation properties? For ex. if i want to use it for rewarded video button what should i do?

4. ZikZak

ZikZak Boxer

You can add an action button to a UI screen? I'm using an older Bbox version.
    @Nihat, one option is adding a lock button to the 'Game over' screen. You can set it to unlock by in game currency or in app purchase. Maybe that would be a solution.

5. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Thanks for answer ZikZak, 1.How can i set monetisation properties to action button.
    2. If i will put lock button it will just be locked not disappeared, am i wrong?

6. ZikZak

ZikZak Boxer

I can't see how you can do that. At least the lock button gives you the option of setting it to in app purchases. And sorry for my confusion about adding action buttons to UIs. I was thinking about adding actual actions.

7. ZikZak

ZikZak Boxer

If you don't use an image on 'locked' state, it will show nothing when the feature is locked :)

8. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Yes, I should try it. But how can i set monetisation properties on lock button.

9. ZikZak

ZikZak Boxer

Well, how it works in reality.. I don't know.. I don't have a store identifier. See image for settings.
    [​IMG]

10. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Ahh, I understood. But what i want to make is to sell restart checkpoints and the button on game over UI which by clicking player is going to continue from checkpoint. But the most important part here is that when player will use all the button should disappear. Hope i expressed myself clearly.