Heyzap Integration

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by GTE Games, Jan 13, 2016.

1. GTE Games

GTE Games Avid Boxer

Had Granjur do my first upload, but want to take it over myself and not sure if this warning still applies?

See attached about step 3 and 4.

Is that still applicable. I thought I read that all libraries are included and supported now.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Mediation is not supported through Buildbox yet. HeyZap ads will work fine.
    The extra libraries needed for mediation if you want to use it need to be added post export.

3. GTE Games

GTE Games Avid Boxer

Thanks for clearing that up Andy.

So, if I understand it right. I can show Heyzap ads without any extra code. Which means, I may have heyzap set to show ads from say Vungle through mediation. But, they won't show Vungle ads unless I add in the mediation sdk post export?

Second question. If I added Vungle and Heyzap pub IDs to buildbox prior to export. Both ads would show up in the finished product. Correct? They don't interfere as is.

Third question. If I add Vungle and Heyzap pub IDs, then add the mediation SDK post export. That would likely break some or all of the ads from working correctly?

Last question. Is mediation supported in Buildbox 2.0? Personally, that's the only thing I believe I would like to use for simplicity sake, for now.

Thanks again.

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

#1 and #2, yes you have the basic idea.
    #3 correct, most likely you don't want to do this.
    #4 not yet, I can't say 100% for sure when we will add it officially, but it's something we are wanting to do. HeyZap was also just acquired by another company so we need to know how that will affect things long term before finalizing what we will do.

5. GTE Games

GTE Games Avid Boxer

Andy, I saw that in the news. Thanks for clearing up these points, got it now.