Heyzap error

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Machine Rises, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

Hello all,
    Had a question regarding heyzap integration. Has anyone experienced heyzap problems where it is working and all of a sudden the ads stop? Currently, I tested my game on android and ios and even though i have performed the right steps, (they worked yesterday and earlier today), there is an error that appears in xcode where it uploads upto 97% before crashing.

On Eclipse, I know that the ads are there but it looks like they are being skipped over as if the ads are not loading... not sure what is going on but it is slightly disturbing especially because everything was working a few hours ago.

Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, is there anything we can do on our end?

2. Machine Rises

Just found heyzap is having a problem on their end. (kind of a relief)

3. Eric H

Eric H Boxer

The xcode 97% load error occurs due to memory issues. If you have a lot of data to load, such as images, you'll probably encounter this with older devices. The only way around this is to reduce the quality or number of objects in ur atlasses.

4. Machine Rises

Yup found out it was my splash screen image. It was way too big. Once I resized it the issue was fixed.