HELP! How to make score like Bounce?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by superjack765, Apr 8, 2016.

1. superjack765

superjack765 Avid Boxer

I want to make Bounce green blocks score. touch one get one score and after touching the green blocks will be break animation.

1. My problem is how can I doing character touching the green blocks to be break animation?

2. I tried using a coin to substitute score I add the lables use "coins per session" this not the problem. (coins amount will continue increase everytime I play) but add "coins best session" everytime I close the game will re-zero score. this is very bad how can I do?

making score like Bounce

2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

give the blocks 1 health and make them enemies, and make sure your character has damage and 9999999 health... objects have death animation, so there is where you would put your break animation..

edit: In fact, I don't think you even need to bother giving them health as long as you set them to enemies, if your toon has damage, they should die...

superjack765 likes this.
  3. superjack765

superjack765 Avid Boxer

thank you I never thought I could do healthy. I have a background music problem. I add a main meun music what I click preiew runing game the music does playing? http://imgur.com/uIVBjRS