Help Aligning Platforms In Iso Game

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Nicko1246, Jul 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

Hey guys, I've been working on an ISO game for some time and I've been struggling with aligning the platforms so they aren't offset from one another in different scenes. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks guys

2. gurdippy

gurdippy Boxer

I am doing it too. Since you cant copy and paste, what i did was use the connection mode, link the objects u want, exit connection mode and then duplicate it. The object will follow each other aligned :cool:

Dont forget to cancel connection mode link when u are done.

Anyway that is what i think your question is. Maybe screenshot or something will help. :p

3. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

Hi Gurdippy, sorry for the late reply back I haven't been at the computer the last couple days.

I did this to try out your method and it did work for aligning the platforms in one scene, but what I'm having trouble with is making the platforms be at about the same level at the start and end of each scene. For example; if you use the square and arrow to the right of the scene as a guide, I've tried to make sure each scene ends about right there. But that doesn't fix the problem of the scenes starting at a much lower point.

Any suggestions on this topic are much appreciated, thanks guys.

Here are two scenes of mine for reference.
    Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png