Go To Next Scene In Current World (attached Bbdoc) How Can I?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by TheGameAppStudio, Jul 16, 2018.

1. strawmann

strawmann Boxer

@TheGameAppStudio It's a bit of an old post and you may have moved on, but are you comfortable sharing your bbdoc, with this working? I'm in the same boat, trying to hack together a solution, using posts like these.

And thanks to everyone else who chimed in – it's really helpful to us n00bs. @Benfont @swiftcurrent @adrogdesigns

2. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi, Sorry I don't have that file. It's used for a game with multiple levels. Use one of those bbdoc file shared in this thread and let me know if you have any trouble with it.

3. strawmann

strawmann Boxer

Thanks @TheGameAppStudio. I've set it up like the Unlock_Scenes.bbdoc in the thread, but the Next button I'm testing with (grey block) shows up on the Start scene. See attached.

Would you mind if I sent you the bbdoc I'm using, please? It's flip clone and it's my 1st BB attempt. I'm dean dot gebert at gmail.

Attached Files:

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  4. strawmann

strawmann Boxer

I just got it working. I went back to an earlier version of my game and added the unlock/observers. It's working nicely now.

Thanks everyone, for sharing the brain juice. @TheGameAppStudio @Benfont@swiftcurrent@adrogdesigns

TheGameAppStudio likes this.
  5. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Glad to hear .Good luck.