Gameplay Types

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ArmanEker, May 28, 2016.

1. ArmanEker

ArmanEker Boxer

Hello,

I'm a bit confused. When I select the Gameplay Type "Around the World", I have a ball which is moving in circle. Now when I create a completely new game I tried to copy all settings but the ball didn't moved around in circle.

Now, is the Gameplay Type something special which can't be done without selecting a Gameplay Type or did I miss something.

Thanks.

2. Depuuty

Depuuty Avid Boxer

I linked you to that thread.. its all done in the advance move under main assets under character

3. ArmanEker

ArmanEker Boxer

I solved the problem. My main problem wasn't the configuration under advance move, it was in the "Animation Editor". There you have to drag your object away from the center, so when you give your character angular motion it will not rotate around itseld. Instead it will rotate around the ball in the center.

4. energizerlithium

energizerlithium Avid Boxer

Did anyone figure out how to go to the next scene after you've completed the level? It just keeps going round and round the world for me, do I have to put like a "next checkpoint" in the game, or is it something to do with the Observer setting? Would really appreciate help with this guys