Gameover Music causing issues?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by michaelfriel1988, Oct 28, 2015.

1. michaelfriel1988

michaelfriel1988 Boxer

I've added a sound clip to the game over menu it plays once on the first go but once I restart the game it doesn't play anymore until I reset the app... Also its seemed to have bugged out all the other sounds in my game with them sometimes not playing at all.

Anyone having this issue? Is this a known bug?

Help appreciated :)

2. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

3. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

I've found an odd little audio bug when adding various sounds to objects. I add an mp3 to an object, hit preview and the sound doesn't work on the 1st preview, a simple refresh in the top right of the preview pane and voila, the sound in there. Perhaps @michaelfriel1988 you're experiencing something similar with your game over audio?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I don't think this is a bug. When you add new objects, graphic or sound, you always have to refresh the preview pane to load this new objects.

What version are you working with @michaelfriel1988? Buildbox had some major issues with sound some versions back I read. Just check the forum.

5. michaelfriel1988

michaelfriel1988 Boxer

I've tried refreshing the game as well as saving, closing Buildbox, and opening again but no luck... I'm using Buildbox 1.3.5.