Game Over

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by kodagames, Jan 7, 2017.

1. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Hello,

This may be a silly question and its been a while so here goes. I want the game to be over when I shoot a bullet and destroy an object.

The bullet is a character bullet and the object is an enemy object. I don't have a (character in the scene), how do I make it game over when this occurs?

wgoodpaster likes this.
  2. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

I think that theres is an option for add lives to something but Im not sure if it its for enemy and dont know to do the game over.

wgoodpaster and kodagames like this.
  3. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Ok so you want it to be game over if you bullet hits an object, and no character on the scene.
    You might have to put a character somewhere in the scene and set its opacity to zero so it can't be seen.
    Then in the objects that you are destroying with the bullet, yo will need to add an object and set it to destroy character, and its opacity to zero, but make sure its really big so it hits the character and dies then goes to game over. and set it to spawn.

wgoodpaster and kodagames like this.
  4. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

@playsgames6666
    Thank You Very Much! It's greatly appreciated and works perfectly! Your alright :D Thank you again.

wgoodpaster and playsgames6666 like this.