Game Ideas..?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by epcartoonz, Dec 21, 2015.

1. epcartoonz

epcartoonz Boxer

I want god game ideas with details plz guys. email me at epcartoonz@gmail.com or just post em here thx

2. nthen778

nthen778 Boxer

Well, what I do to get inspired is to play a lot of games and try to get ideas from that. Also, figure out who your target demographic is, the overall theme of your game, the artwork, the gameplay, etc. Quite frankly, coming up with good ideas is up to you. I can only tell HOW to come up with good ideas. I'd start with other Buildbox games and go from there. Good Luck!

3. brakewind723

brakewind723 Serious Boxer

Usually my best ideas come when I play around in Buildbox. Mess with the settings you might strike gold :D

4. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

How about:

- Air Raid
    - Follow Me
    - Pop The Poppy
    - Air Dash
    - Hop Hop

Sorry can't think of anymore but the point is no one can give you a satisfying game idea because every idea I come up with could be the one to break the chart.

I think one of the easiest game you might want to start with is the Geometry Dash style game. Play the game and similar once, list out what they have in common and what they don't have in common.

Then think outside the box and added at least one new game play in it and there you Go to making your HIT game.

05545258643 likes this.
  5. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

The best are games casual:

Flappy bird
    Geometry Dash
    Crossy road
    Runner
    Jump
    Hill Climb Racing