Game Crashes On Google Play

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by mykita, Dec 26, 2016.

1. mykita

mykita Boxer

Hi,

I have compiled my game with xcode and submitted to Appstore, and everything worked out very well.

But,

When I tried to export the game to Android and use Eclipse to create the apk, I am now getting an error every time I try to launch the game (game is published at the Play Store, but it's not possible to open). I get a message telling that the app has stopped working. What could be the problem?

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

mykita likes this.
  3. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

i would Suggest u To delete hezyap Sdk in Android manifest

mykita likes this.
  4. mykita

mykita Boxer

Thanks - I am testing both of your guides. My app is pending release, so let's keep fingers crossed :)

5. mykita

mykita Boxer

Didn't work this time either..

Just to let you know, I have unchecked "Window > Preferences > Android > Build > Skip packaging and dexing" (as I got a DEX error when I didn't do this). Is this setting OK? Could this be the problem?

6. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

in prefernce ignore all errors or warning,all means all

7. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Don't you test your app on advice before Uploading to the store. Thats a really bad practice to be doing.
    Always test on device before uploading.
    The problem could be a number of things,
    Does it have Game Services, are the ID's correct, leaderboard ID correct.
    -wrong key.
    -package name correct.
    Double check all your ID's and make sure there is no spaces anywhere.

8. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Sounds like an SDK problem. Make sure that you know what version you are running of Android on your phone and, download the SDKs from 4.4 to the current. I normally go as far back as 4.03 to cover some of the emerging markets.

9. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

That is the problem (DEX error), but it is convenient to leave it marked.
    Please check the videos, @Christoph the same thing happened to him, and it was an Android tab that had no to be unchecked. (min 1:35).

Christoph likes this.
  10. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Damn Eclipse. Once you got it running you feel like celebrating Birthday and Christmas together.

Gbello97 likes this.
  11. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Hahahaha, your so right there.
    You think GooglePlay could really come up with a much simpler way of doing things.
    I think i tried for about 6 months installing eclipse, nothing but errors all the time, then my mate did it for me in about 10 minutes.

Christoph likes this.
  12. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Thanks to @jcalle I'm now a pro in installing that thing. But I have no clue what I'm actually doing lol.

playsgames6666 and jcalle like this.
  13. mykita

mykita Boxer

Update: My game is working when I run it from Eclipse.. But it's crashing before it even starts when I publish it on the Google Play

EDIT:
    Here's the error from the Run:
    12-27 19:28:35.824: E/PTServicesBridge(23243): PTServicesBridge -- loadingDidComplete
    12-27 19:28:35.910: E/DynamiteModule(23243): Failed to load DynamiteLoader: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.gms.dynamite.DynamiteModule$DynamiteLoaderClassLoader" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.dream.harvestrun-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.dream.harvestrun-1/lib/arm, /data/app/com.dream.harvestrun-1/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]
    12-27 19:28:36.367: E/ExtMediaPlayer-JNI(23243): env->IsInstanceOf fails
    12-27 19:28:36.367: E/MediaPlayer-JNI(23243): JNIMediaPlayerFactory: bIsQCMediaPlayerPresent 0
    12-27 19:28:36.367: E/ExtMediaPlayer-JNI(23243): env->IsInstanceOf fails
    12-27 19:28:36.367: E/MediaPlayer-JNI(23243): JNIMediaPlayerFactory: bIsQCMediaPlayerPresent 0
    12-27 19:28:43.730: E/chromium(23243): [ERROR:interface_registry.cc(104)] Failed to locate a binder for interface: autofill::mojom::passwordManagerDriver
    12-27 19:28:43.761: E/libEGL(23243): validate_display:255 error 3008 (EGL_BAD_DISPLAY)
    12-27 19:28:45.252: E/Ads(23243): JS: XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://telim.fractionalmedia.com/telim. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net' is therefore not allowed access. (https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net...242&scroll_index=-1&seq_num=2&target_api=23:0)

14. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

@mykita, contact me by PM to connect to your PC remotely (Teamviewer).

15. Gitesh

Gitesh Boxer

My game exported and apk build. I tried my apk in my android device but when it clicked it blank screen opens and then close.
    Help please,
    For Information
    I have 9 atlases in my game
    Do it is the sdk manger problem? because i had not installed anything from EXTRA.
    My eclipse errors are 0 but warning 33
    warnings like -
    Description Resource Path Location Type
    The import android.content.DialogInterface is never used PTStoreBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/store line 10 Java Problem
    The import com.secrethq.utils.PTServicesBridge is never used PTStoreBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/store line 14 Java Problem
    The constructor SoundPool(int, int, int) is deprecated Cocos2dxSound.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 86 Java Problem
    The constructor SoundPool(int, int, int) is deprecated Cocos2dxSound.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 89 Java Problem
    The field ViewGroup.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT is deprecated Cocos2dxActivity.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 124 Java Problem
    The field ViewGroup.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT is deprecated Cocos2dxActivity.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 123 Java Problem
    The field ViewGroup.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT is deprecated Cocos2dxEditBoxDialog.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 168 Java Problem
    The serializable class IabException does not declare a static final serialVersionUID field of type long IabException.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/store/util line 24 Java Problem
    The import org.json.JSONException is never used Security.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/store/util line 21 Java Problem
    The field ViewGroup.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT is deprecated Cocos2dxEditBoxDialog.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 159 Java Problem
    The import org.json.JSONObject is never used Security.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/store/util line 22 Java Problem
    The field ViewGroup.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT is deprecated Cocos2dxEditBoxDialog.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 159 Java Problem
    The field MotionEvent.ACTION_POINTER_ID_SHIFT is deprecated Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 398 Java Problem
    The method getOrientation() from the type Display is deprecated Cocos2dxAccelerometer.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 65 Java Problem
    The import android.os.Build is never used Cocos2dxAccelerometer.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 36 Java Problem
    The method getInterfaceDescriptor() from the type IInAppBillingService.Stub.Proxy is never used locally IInAppBillingService.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/gen/com/android/vending/billing line 184 Java Problem
    The import android.util.Log is never used Cocos2dxAccelerometer.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 32 Java Problem
    The method initialize(Context, String) from the type MobileAds is deprecated PTAdAdMobBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/ads line 38 Java Problem
    The field MotionEvent.ACTION_POINTER_ID_SHIFT is deprecated Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 239 Java Problem
    The method dumpMotionEvent(MotionEvent) from the type Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView is never used locally Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 391 Java Problem
    The field MotionEvent.ACTION_POINTER_ID_SHIFT is deprecated Cocos2dxGLSurfaceView.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 202 Java Problem
    Resource leak: 'inputStream' is never closed Cocos2dxETCLoader.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 56 Java Problem
    The import android.util.Log is never used Cocos2dxTextInputWraper.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 29 Java Problem
    The value of the field Cocos2dxTextInputWraper.TAG is not used Cocos2dxTextInputWraper.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 41 Java Problem
    The import com.google.android.gms.games.Player is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 20 Java Problem
    The import com.google.android.gms.common.GooglePlayServicesUtil is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 17 Java Problem
    The field ViewGroup.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT is deprecated Cocos2dxActivity.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/org/cocos2dx/lib line 130 Java Problem
    The import com.google.android.gms.ads.AdRequest is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 15 Java Problem
    The import com.google.android.gms.R is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 14 Java Problem
    The import android.view.View is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 32 Java Problem
    The import android.app.Activity is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 26 Java Problem
    The import android.app.Dialog is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 25 Java Problem
    The import com.secrethq.ads.PTAdAdMobBridge is never used PTServicesBridge.java /com.kolte.freebiebird/src/com/secrethq/utils line 22 Java Problem