Game Builder Needed For Publisher Elite X

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Frank Forte, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Frank Forte

Frank Forte Boxer

Ha! I know this sounds crazy--seeing that Buildboxers don't need to code, but I guess I'm in a position where time and my day job (storyboarding in animation) are working against me. I have limited time, but as an artist I have created many game assets and animations for my game. I just need to work with someone who can help me implement these assets and make the gameplay work for me. Also--with BB there is a learning curve. I haven't been able to master the program yet (but I am trying).

I am in Publisher Elite X and I only have until June 1st 2019 to finish 4 games. I have most of the srtwork, but I desperatly need someone to assemble the game levels. I can deliver the art, but I just need help with implementation.

Attached are some of the images from my game. It's a simple sci-fi platformer, with these evil robotic insectoids and spinner wheels who are trying to kill you at every step.

Looking for someone I can pay hourly to help me complete my first BB casual game. Ideally I'd like to feed someone assets and have them assemble the game from my direction, but also looking for any and all suggestions to make the game the best it can be. I'm by no means a game building expert, but I feel I have a good sense of design, animation and storytelling from my animation background.

below are some graphics of the games I have in development.

These are all 2D games with horror themes and shooter gameplay.

Let me know if anyone is out there.

Thanks

Frank

Attached Files:

2. Bilz636

Bilz636 Avid Boxer

inbox me,

Frank Forte likes this.
  3. Reverse Studios

Reverse Studios Boxer

Post an ad on UpWork/Airtasker or Fivver

4. Frank Forte

Frank Forte Boxer

yeah--I was thinking of this--but I figured I'd get a better BuildBoxer here on the forums--sometimes Fivver can be sketchy--no? Have you has good luck with it?