Game + App (html5)

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Appymes, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Appymes

Appymes Avid Boxer

I have created a demo that includes a simple game created with Buildbox. But that links to a web html5 "responsive". It also adapts automatically to the language of the device.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app_veterinarygame.layout

The idea is to create games that are useful for local businesses or companies.

[​IMG]

Since it includes:

- Business Geolocation
    - Direct call to a phone number
    - Link to website
    - Sending emails
    - Post comment
    - Allows sharing on social networks
    - It allows to show personalized information of type "About Us"
    - Allows events scheduled by date, and inside confirm attendance, comment, show gallery of images, geolocation of event ...
    - It also allows you to show a whole Youtube channel sorted by Featured, Popular or Recent and comment or click I like directly.

I know it's not a system installed directly inside the game, which would be ideal.

But to be created without programming absolutely nothing, all the development is visual, similar to Buildbox, can be interesting according to cases. In addition all HTML5 content is dynamic, it can be changed at any time from an online CMS, so the changes will automatically appear in the published game, without having to republish a new version.

It is also possible to implement Push notifications with One Signal, as explained in this forum.

I am testing it because some of my clients are interested in Advergames. That is, a marketing strategy that attracts new users through games, but which are actually business apps.

I hope it will be useful for others.

2. TC Crew

TC Crew Boxer

Hello Appymes,

Ref: " I have created a demo that includes a simple game created with Buildbox. But that links to a web html5 "responsive". It also adapts automatically to the language of the device."

I like your idea completely. If you would like to share more about how it works... I would like to talk more about it with a commercial acquisition agenda in mind.

let's start out contact here on BB forum
    Thanks,
    TC Crew

3. Appymes

Appymes Avid Boxer

In addition to creating video games, I have an APPS development company without programming. And I had the idea to mix both concepts, since in many cases an APP needs a Game and vice versa.

As seen in the demo, it may be useful in certain cases.

Here is my business:

https://www.franquicia.global

4. Appymes

Appymes Avid Boxer

If you want to test the system, send me a private message and I give you an access to the system.

5. gidibs

gidibs Boxer

Hi there,

I would like to learn more about exporting a Buildbox game in web format. Unfortunately, the demo you posted earlier isn't available in my country.