Forum Errors - Can't post a thing

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Christoph, May 30, 2016.

1. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

This drives me really crazy. Since yesterday I'm trying to post a new tutorial but get this error all the time:

error.png

I mean literally I get this error every 2 minutes or so. I simply can not post the tutorial and now that I finally could post it, I can't edit it. Is there a problem on the server? Please fix.

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

I received this error in the past. According to support it could be because the server is over loaded. Give it a while and try again later

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

As said, I get this error since yesterday. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I can't upload images, I can't save a post, I can't edit it, sometimes I can't even log-out. Give it a while you mean until next week?

andre_sprs likes this.
  4. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Well support is not back until tomorrow, Hopefully they'll have a better answer for you. You did submit a ticket, correct?

5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Nope. And I'm not going to. This is a server related problem which the webmaster need to resolve. No need for a ticket here.

6. oldchanged

oldchanged Guest

Can you try to split the post (post 1 part, then reply with the other parts) , seems to me that this looks like the error for to much embedded videos/images or length of the post.

Edit: Saw that you already posted it. It's definitely because of the number of images, embeds that makes trouble. I can delete the thread and you can try then to split it. Thx

7. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

It's definitely not the too much embedded images problem. Actually I remember having this error in my last tutorial and it starts after 10 images if I'm remember correctly. I tried to delete all images and now with only text I can't change the format either. Bold, Size, and so on is not working and gives the exact same error.