Fbx Support Issue Issues

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by tributorock, Apr 16, 2020.

1. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Hello guys,

I'm having problems with FBX

- When I test the FBX that is in the youtube tutorial that was done by the Buildbox team everything works correctly. In this case I used what was on the download link.

- When I use any other fbx from other sites, the character comes with bugs. On the preview screen he is lying down, sometimes the animations don't work.

I would like to know how I should sport a FBX correctly in the belnder for example.

The FBX that I downloaded from other sites work in the Unity but in Buildbox they have bugs

Can you help me with that?

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

I had this problem and my guess its to do with the export settings in Blender. I think there is a live stream tonight, so ask then if you are awake. I was going to import their fbx file into Blender and take a look at the settings but not had a chance.

Personally, I have had to adjust the model so it looks right in the preview but flat on his back in the editor

3. tributorock

tributorock Avid Boxer

Yeahhhh. I hope that they can fix it soon.

4. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

I find it best to just import your FBX and then delete the animations so you can add the platform fbx brainbox