Fbx Import Animation Problem

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by berkaltug, Apr 22, 2020.

1. berkaltug

berkaltug Boxer

Hello guys i am newbie here.
    I am trying to figure out how to import animated models in to engine but couldn't manage to import the models i found from the internet.The animations or the engine behaves weird as i couldnt understand.
    QUESTION 1 :
    Here is some model i tried to import: https://3dhaupt.com/3d-wolf-rigged-...load-walk-cycle-run-sit-creep-idle-animation/
    There is fbx files like wolf fbx and wolf@run.fbx but when i import them there is showing up more than one animation nodesin the object's node mapping and i think they are different animations am i right ? İ cant figure out as they get same naming. The problem is they are seems inverted in sub scene editor , and in the world map the object is really huge , and this is because scale points between different programs ı guess. But when i play the preview the animation is really small and inverted like in the subscene editor. All i am asking is just why and how should i manage that.
    QUESTION 2 :
    I am planing to make my own animations with rigged game ready characters , and i'm using blender , familiar with blender . i want to know if there are any restrictions to do that , some must take care points , any advice will be preciated and will save me from days of research.
    Thank you.

2. berkaltug

berkaltug Boxer

Soo , does everybody in here import animated models and play with them just as easy as pie ?
    Aren't there anybody ever faced the same issue ?

3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

There will be a 'best practice' guide for settings when importing fbx files. In the meantime, there's some new tutorials that you can watch to help you understand the process. It's not uncommon either right now.