Facebook Ads Targeting?

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by justforward, Sep 4, 2018.

1. justforward

justforward Avid Boxer

Hello, boxers. Can you, please, share your experience about targeting options for FB/IG ads that worked for you? Thanks.

2. oac

oac Boxer

Do not underestimate the power of tracking pixels and building Custom Audiences within Facebook ads. These should not be added just when you start advertising, but when you first launch the application. This means that by the time you decide to advertise you already have some data from your existing users.

I am not in a position to comment on interest targeting options as I have never used them for games, but I would imagine targeting mobile users for the specific device that you are promoting your application would be an obvious start.

justforward likes this.
  3. justforward

justforward Avid Boxer

@oac thank you!

4. mikethomas

mikethomas Boxer

I completely agreed with @oac
    A facebook pixel app can help you measure the performance of your Facebook Ads results, track conversion and remarket your website visitors

5. Chane Pol

Chane Pol Boxer

Hello there,

I like to recall this thread for asking a question about pixel as pixel talk is already going here

Which Facebook pixel app would you like to recommend? I want to change my current facebook pixel app.