Export to Windows Desktop EXE does not create .exe

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Phoenix, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Boxer

When I use the Export to Windows Desktop EXE feature, BuildBox only creates the DLLs and supporting data folders/files. What needs to be set/configured for this to work? If it doesn't work, are there any instructions I can follow to compile with something like Visual Studio? Thanks...

2. Hyperfenix

Hyperfenix Boxer

I wondered the same thing, because I want my game to be on steam. It's hard to play a game without the exe

3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

i wonder if its even supposed to. or do they make you use an .exe builder lol i make android games and i wish they would just allow you to export .apk files. APPMK does.

4. nayamamarshe

nayamamarshe Avid Boxer

In version 1.2.5 it used to make an EXE.
    Now it doesn't.
    I don't know what BB team is doing? Fixes up one thing, breaks the other.

5. Nokinobuna

Nokinobuna Boxer

Generally in real programming as the makers of BB are doing its super easy to change one thing only for 3 other things to stop working and its not always as easy to notice right away. Post a feedback post and be patient. :)

6. Samjaved123

Samjaved123 Boxer

I am New here i already made 10 games but i want to play them in steam or Window EXE but it's only creating some DLL and folders

7. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

Hi man.I wanted to comvert my game to exe file but i cant.If i can send to you the game by email and you convert it to exe and send to me.It would be very helpful of you.Can you give your email plz?

8. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

Hi man.I wanted to comvert my game to exe file but i cant.If i can send to you the game by email and you convert it to exe and send to me.It would be very helpful of you.Can you give your email plz?