Export Game To Ios And Android

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by jamong, Oct 17, 2016.

1. jamong

jamong Boxer

Hi I am stuck on how to export and successfully test and publish a game in app store and play store. I noticed there is a guideline for that provided by Buildbox but looks like it's kinda outdated...Are they still valid? It says use Xcode 6.4, but can I use 7.3 or 8 instead? And which is easier for android? Eclipse or Android Studio? I will very appreciate if anyone explain how I should make it work...it looks too complicated :( Thank you in advance!

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Use Xcode 7, I just updated the guide which should have had the most recent info. The guide for Android is accurate, use Eclipse. These are the officially supported ways to build currently. Other versions/software may work but we can't provide official support on that. You can find additional info in other forum topics.

3. jamong

jamong Boxer

Thanks Andy! Just to clarify, I can use any version of Xcode7 right? I am currently using Xcode 7.3.1 and it runs fine on my iphone. I am using the latest BB.

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Yes any version of Xcode 7 should work, typically we track to the latest minor releases fairly quickly. Just don't use any BETA version of Xcode, that potentially will cause all kinds of issues or confusion at least. :)

5. Occesty

Occesty Boxer

This problem has been solved ?if not , installing a phone manager , at least it can help you export or transfer data from you phone . it works for me ,