"error While Downloading Modules"

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Calseeor, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Calseeor

Calseeor Boxer

Hello all,

I know this error is well known, but I've had no success in getting beyond it.

Support told me to remove all the modules from a certain path on my PC, however there were no modules in that directory to remove.
    I've uninstalled, reinstalled (3 times), made new projects, left buildbox open for hours with and without a project loaded, and still I get the error.
    I'm new to using buildbox and was looking to upgrade from the 2.x version to the newer 3d version but as I hope you can all understand,. don't want to do that until this is resolved.

Is there an actual phone number I can call for support? Going back and forth through emails and forums every couple of days is the slowest way to get support and gets frustrating...especially when I paid to use something and can't use it.

Attached is an image of the directory structure and what is in it, which support told me to remove the modules from.

I really want to have buildbox be my go-to for the sort of quick games I want to make, but I can't waste weeks going back and forth like this. Any thoughts on what I can do?

I remember the good old days when businesses has people you could call for support, even on weekends. :)

Sorry, not trying to be bitchy....

Attached Files:

2. Calseeor

Calseeor Boxer

I wanted to let everyone know that I was contacted privately and told that my issue was escalated and resolved. I tried Buildbox and sure enough, it worked. The modules downloaded and everything works.
    Thank you again for the support!

patostar likes this.
  3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hey, I have the same problem, can you please tell me how you fixed it?