Do You Need A Publisher? Come On In!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AppNasty, Feb 15, 2017.

1. STARTECHSTUDIOS

STARTECHSTUDIOS Boxer

I have so many games, super fun ones too. The final step for me is to get published, Let's do this my brother. Tell me what you're looking for, and I may either have it or I can make it. Also are you looking for only buildbox games or other stuff too? This sounds like a ton of fun!!! :)))))))))))))

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. jaoultimate

jaoultimate Boxer

Do you help us promote our games or you have somethings to increase download ? Free publisher is good but i want income.

3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I will be doing the promoting. Utilizing not only areas like social media, where i get a ton of traffic, but also some uber secret stuff i do to get hits. lol. We can do any games not just BB. Right now this is the build phase. Next phase is to mass market. Ive got about 6 people so far. Ive been helping them clean up their games and prepping for release. They have been sending me their bbdoc files via dropbox. Then we both go back and forth tweaking this and that. Utilizing their skills and my own. Polishing. Then i export and release. Once i get a good chunk of you done i will begin the next phase.

4. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I was asked, "Whats in it for you?" so ill answer that here.
    You keep 100% of your ad revenue etc. So whats in it for me? Easy, You guys provide me with content. FREE. Which builds up OHG. As i market your games, if one takes off, naturally my own games will get attention too. So in that way, ill begin to get paid. The idea is that i utilize my skills and my connections to help all of us. ITS YOUR GAME. SO if you ever wanted to yank it from OHG, we can do that. If you sell your game to say....Electronic Arts or something, i can transfer your game from my apple store to theirs. We can remove it from OHG google play store and they can upload it. I would HOPE that you stuck with me....but still, you dont have to. Yes it is me working all this for you, for free. But it pays off for me as well. Ive done this before...not with apps....but ive done it. IT WORKS. Its how i got OneHitGamer years ago to be the worlds number one place for playstaion game hacking. Its how i even run my own computer repair business here in florida. ill fix your pc...for free. No catch. Suddenly i got everyones business and most forced me to accept payment lol. IT WORKS. There is no scam. Theres just a guy who is starting up a business. Dont want anything in return accept for YOUR games to flourish. When they do....so will i.

*copyright claim*
    OneHitGamer Studios is not responsible for any souls that are stolen during the signing of this deal. No animals where hurt during the making of this post. Some restrictions may apply.

Christoph likes this.
  5. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Well count me in

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

7. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Love the new website. Definitely a interesting project you have going on here. Would love to see it succeed. Good luck with it!

AppNasty likes this.
  8. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Thanks man. Oh it will succeed. I got ways lol. Just want to take time and build first. But ill get it up there. Already have about 9 people publishing with me. Decent games. So it has begun.....

comicsmathias likes this.
  9. STARTECHSTUDIOS

STARTECHSTUDIOS Boxer

It's Looking good man! :)

10. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Update: For all of you who signed up with me [You know who you are] Over the next few weeks i will be paying for facebook ads of your games. Starting once they are all finished and on stores. Just a small booster to get us started. Im also in talks with my partners about investing a "Shit ton of money" into ads for your stuff as well. These guys are rich already....so im sure i can convince them. :D ill keep you posted.

comicsmathias likes this.
  11. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

I think that we need to make something, you know, "great" and original to publish and advertise proffesional and high quality games, I know Im just starting but in the OHG Studiosc in the Playstore, there are just a few downloads for those games(I dont know about the AppStore), I hope we can reach a level like Ketchapp or more, I think they have more than 50 casual type games with more or less high quality, and by their fame and downloads they get millions of downloads easily also by promoting their games in their own games.

AppNasty likes this.
  12. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Would love but I think u should just promote best games

AppNasty likes this.
  13. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

It's not something that is really part of my master plan. But it's still something. At the same time, I will be executing ALL if my plan as well. The only thing I'm waiting for is to finish a few small steps. Trust me, ill bring the heat. Of course that doesn't mean everyone will be rich soon lol. It also matters on YOU and the games you make. What you guys have sent me so far is fine, but you need to start thinking about treys "model and improve" method. As well as use your brain and start trying to make unique content. Think about what you KNOW people will love. Think about things that will increase your chances of success. I do the same. I've got a few games that I call my "big projects" that I know are unique and impressive. Games I've worked on for a long time. My babies lol. That's why I don't rush them. Remember, while some agree that time can leave you behind, people will ALWAYS love FUN. So create fun.

harislatif and energizerlithium like this.
  14. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Ah sure that's what i was talking about!

AppNasty likes this.
  15. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

I think that we can make a team, I see that there are people that has awesome ideas creating incredible games but the design is poor, so other people can make it look more high qualified to be a product.

AppNasty likes this.
  16. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Yeah we can make a team but...‍ if everyone one compromise and agree

AppNasty likes this.
  17. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

Not everyone, just the right ones.

AppNasty likes this.
  18. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

lol well "Team" How about we start by you guys filling OHG forums up? Start posting games. Maybe find some BB tutorials and embed them into a post. Fill the forums up with content for new comers to enjoy and learn from. My forums is one of my top priorities. Years ago the original OHG forums had over 350,000 members. now THATS an audience to market too.

19. STARTECHSTUDIOS

STARTECHSTUDIOS Boxer

Nice, I'm so excited about this! :)

AppNasty likes this.
  20. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Im going to make a submit page. Right now my issue is organizing everyone. 10 of you have a name here on bb froums, but you contact me thru email under a diff name....then on facebook under yet a diff name. lol i get confused as to who is who and what games belong to who. So, if you will, even if you have already spoken with me, message me on facebook or in your email announce WHO you are on BB forums. ie: Hey its Joshua Higgins, From OneHitGamer with games blah/superblah/megablah.