Different Worlds For Each Character

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ZyzygyGames, Jan 26, 2017.

1. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

https://www.buildbox.com/forum/inde...haracters-for-different-worlds-tutorial.8839/

So I have found that tutorial of how to make this but it has errors, when I click the first character button it goes correctly to the first world, bu when I click the second character and then play with it and then lose or go out to the menu and click the first character it has the second character selected still.
    I also tried to put each wanted character on the top(the first) in each world and doesnt helped..

So if anyone have done this before tell me please how or if you get a better way.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  2. tanvir8955

tanvir8955 Avid Boxer

As you have implemented a particular solution to a problem in a given thread, instead of opening a new thread you can just simply comment there to discuss about it's merits/demerits or more.

3. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

Sorry but the thread has 2 years old, and I dont think they gonna reply me. :(

4. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

Can't you just overlay a single unlock button over each world, that way when you select the world you are also selecting the character at the same time?

Place it over the top of the world select button, set the opacity 0.01 (don't set the opacity to 0 cause then it won't work) so you can't actually see the character, then uncheck block touch through.

5. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

Thats what I did but Im trying another possible way but thanks for reply.

6. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

Why? That way works. Unless that's not what you are trying to do