Delete Post

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Lamora, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Delete Post

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Christoph and Phoebe like this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Whats funny is its a cute bunny game....with razer blades. hahahahah! I would do that if i was you. It would take off. Call it "Cute Bunny Razor Blade Madness" or something. Make it gory. BUT CUTE. Viral capability would be off the charts.

Lamora likes this.
  3. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

hehe i know right ;) but there is no blood and i want to target everyone with this game ;)
    But Your tip really start my thinning

AppNasty likes this.
  4. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Heres the think bud, Little games like this wont get much attention. Not usually anyways. You have to stand out. Its very well put together so you're 90% there. But if you want to appeal to the masses, and land a viral game, you gotta go extreme with it. BLOOD AND GUTS! If you dont do it...i will. lol

Lamora likes this.
  5. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Hehe i have to go with my guts ;) i want this game to be like this calm relaxing music nice graphic etc;)
    But gory game is on way and when i finally get a grip on app store publication i will focus on that ;)

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

There is a million cute games out there. Just type in BUNNY and see. Most dont get downloads. Thats why you make it vicious and gory hahahahaha

7. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

You use many Atlasses, you also use audio too large in size.
    I recommend you check those points for a better optimization.

8. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Very nice feeling to it. Congrats!

Lamora likes this.
  9. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Thank You :) i will launch it on App store hope this week watching You Tube tutorial right now ;)

10. tite

tite Boxer

I love your game you did a good job.
    How did your rabbit slide down the ramps?

Lamora likes this.
  11. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Thank You ! :)

This is real simple
    1. For every platform type so i have 4 You put advanced move on You character so it will start on collision
    2. set desire animation, and make sure You character is sliding in right direction this is tricky so just trial and error this, and You can't leave it like this since player is still able to move jump etc and we cant have this :) so ! :)
    3. on every platform player is supposed to just slide down, You put action for accurate amout of time that is setting Your character move and jump to 0 for this accurate amount of time :) so You can say slide is just automatic and You are one button less

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    tite likes this.
  12. tite

tite Boxer

[Quote = "Lamora, mensaje: 49837, miembro de: 57103"] Gracias! :)

Esto es muy sencillo
    1. Para cada tipo de plataforma, así que tengo 4 Se puso en movimiento avanzada Usted carácter por lo que se iniciará en caso de colisión
    2. El juego de deseo de animación, y asegúrese de carácter Usted se desliza en dirección correcta este ensayo es complicado por lo que sólo error y esto, y usted no puede dejarlo así desde el jugador todavía es capaz de mover salto, etc y nosotros no podemos tener este :)modo !:)
    3. Se supone que en todos los jugadores de plataforma para simplemente deslizarse hacia abajo, Ponemos la acción de amout exacta del tiempo que está estableciendo Su personaje se mueva y saltar a 0 para esta cantidad exacta de tiempo :)por lo que se puede decir de diapositivas es automática y Usted es un botón menos [/ quote]

Thanks for the explanation, I'll be practicing.

13. Lamora

Lamora Avid Boxer

Thank You :)