Customer Support.

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ssupavegeta, Jan 17, 2016.

1. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

I sent two separate emails to customer support for BB2 on the 15th, I have not received any answer to my problems....and when I post here it is recommended I contact customer support.....as they are the quickest route....but so far I have either solved all of my problems on my own ,thru trial and error, or by posting here on the forum...so what gives??? @Customer Support??:confused:

2. todro

todro Avid Boxer

[ ] I understand that the 15th was Friday
    [. ] I understand that support is weekdays and processing time varies...especially thinking of support team beeing flooded right now with BB2 requests

Tick what you think applies to you :)

No idea where you get always instant email support but a little bit of patience could not be wrong. Official support is via email, so either go this way and wait until weekend is over (and contact them again on Monday by mail or better, give them a call) or you can post your problem here and hope somebody can help earlier.

As Andy has mentioned several times, in case a support request is received, a few minutes later you should get an automatic response. If you didn't get it, the request didn't reach them. Any support request I have sent (and they sent an automatic response for) has been processed, if not even been resolved, the same day or the next workday.

Sorry, no other suggestion.

3. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

Thanks for your input, but as I said, either I get help faster here...or figure it out on my own..and this is not the first time I messaged support..happened to be the last time..first time they got back to me after I solved the problem...and they sent me auto replies, but never addressed the problem...am just saying, Thank God for this forum!

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

In addition to what @todro said:

During the busy time I am here trying to answer questions the best I can. But I am not the first level of support and sometimes I cannot easily help. If I tell you to contact support then it will be quicker than waiting for an answer here.

Hope that helps! :)