Crush The App Store Event

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by kodagames, Dec 1, 2016.

1. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Hello Boxers,

I've registered for Crush the app store event being hosted Wednesday and Thursday and haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything and it doesn't seem to specify a date and Im curious is this today?

2. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Alrighty I guess it would be the 8th or 9th or a future date and I'll be on the look out :D

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Its going to be in the next Wednesday at 5:00 PM PST and the replay Thursday at 5:00 PM PST

And its going to be about how BB costumer can crush the appstore + we are going to see the first sneak peek of "Buildbox Next" as it was named but i think its BB 3.0.

4. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

@wesam_badr Thanks buddy ;)
    I'm looking forward to BB 3.0 :D Sooooo Excited!!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  5. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Hey it would be awesome if somebody could record the broadcast. I have registered but I am in a different region and 5 PM PST is my 6 AM in the morning so I will not be able to attend it. If someone could record and add to dropbox or something, if they don't want it on youtube, or maybe they will upload it on youtube?

yEzass likes this.
  6. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Yeh, I've registered but it's airing 1am here in England... would of been nice to have one of the air times to be around 5pm GMT :(

This happened last time too and I missed out on getting the bonus assets before buying BuildBox.

7. shesh

shesh Avid Boxer

8. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

So, we must agree with the idea that in the near future will not work with `BB Next` and we have to face all the errors and shortcomings of the `BB 2` . and that's not all, while you struggle with BB 2 others (the lucky ones) will release games with BB Next :)
    I'm so excited

9. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

i hope to be one of the lucky ones

10. Kellee

Kellee Boxer

Me to:)

11. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

There is no roullete, cards are allready made :)

Jaky1 likes this.
  12. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

This is so unfair

blad300 likes this.
  13. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Hmm. I don't think so. There should be users like beta testers.. This should be in every beta version of every software, app and etc..

I think they have enough capability to control, develop and update each version of BB. Otherwise they wouldn't do something like this. Because they know that their subscribers are still using BB 2.

14. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

I know what you mean, but we face with many shortcomings in BB 2.0 , if they know will release BB Next after one year, BB 2.0 will not be so important. it's something like `We must agree with what we have in BB 2.0 for next year`.

15. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Let's hope they add the most wanted features which are really necessary..Like for me one is Drag and Multiple select....and specific character range for some specific worlds.

Nihat likes this.
  16. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Somehow you are right. I agree with you but what i understood from your reply is that they should announce BB 3 after many years.You mean they should fix all bugs (which is nearly impossible to do). Only then they have to announce BB 3.
    What if they have some major features and new possibilities that can only be shared in new BB version.
    I think we have to see what will happen after BB 3 announcement. Will they fix bugs in BB2 or not? Then we have to write our thoughts.

17. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Yup I want them to fix em and release ASAP and add the new very useful features..

18. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

I am sorry if i've myself made misunderstood, i'm glad to see how BB evolve and to be witness of BB 3.0 show up , but all things evolved, from smartphones to the games and app inside them, and the customers want the games that plays to be more evolved it, if we `play` with BB 2.0 another one year i think we become `out of market` :) .a lot of us expect that all evolved things we hear or dying of impatience to see them in next update, will be in BB NEXT, that's my concern. but how you say, let's see what happen :)

Nihat likes this.
  19. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Totally agree with you :)

20. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

MANY customers ask us for a roadmap of what is coming. This is your roadmap. Development of Buildbox 2 is not ending, there is plenty more to come that we are working on. We've been doing a ton of "behind the scenes" work to make future updates and features possible.

JoeWilson, Nihat and Jaky1 like this.