Converting From Bb2 To Bb3 Help

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by hiongames, Apr 9, 2020.

1. hiongames

hiongames Boxer

Hey I was wondering if there was a way that I could export my game from BB2 a 2D game into BB3?

Every time I open it up in BB3 it says that it needs to be converted and when I click okay it just crashes BB3 is there another way to do this?

Or is this even possible....

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

Which version of Buildbox 2 are you updating from?

3. hiongames

hiongames Boxer

So I was using the latest version of the newest BB3 Just re-downloaded an older version which allowed me to export it into it but it just completely mixes up the game to the point where it won't even load all the connections are no longer connected and all the levels are all mixed up I would basically have to remake the game.

The reason why I started all this is because it has almost been impossible for me to get advertising working on BB2.3.8 Add mob Google for some reason will not work with it. I thought if I export it to the latest version I'd be able to do it through that but that is not working either if you know of a really Good walk-through to add Google Add mob to BB2.3.8? I'd really appreciate it all the ones that I have followed just don't seem to work and the response I got from Bill box was to follow something that was not even really related to it.