Control number of spawned objects

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by sysads, Dec 4, 2015.

1. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Hi

Was wondering if its possible to control number of spawned objects. Was trying out something I saw in of the new games where the dots spawned around the play button. In my case, when it continues to spawn you notice it doubles the dot and so on.

upload_2015-12-4_14-55-44.png

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

make the spawn rate very high >1 and animate those dots and insert transparent frames

3. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

How do I animate the dot and set the transparent frame? Trying to crack my brain here - Thanks

4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

first where did you put the start button and how did you managed to put spawn abject as i know you can't do that in main menu
    and about frames make other transparent image along with the dot image (dot1.png dot2.ong (from dot2 to whatever is transparent) dot3...) and drop it as object and used it to be spawn decrease the speed of the rolling frames in the animation editor to like 0.05

5. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I put the the play button in Main Menu but the spawn dot in scene and made scene background for MM. I still can't get the transparent stuffs you mentioned, this is high level for me :(