Collision between enemies

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by netkomm, Dec 18, 2015.

1. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

Hi guys,

I need a hint on to do this:

- Is it possible to set enemies to collide with each other so to avoid overlapping between them?

At the moment it seems that collision works only between objects and character.

If I would like to make a - as an example - something a pool table game, I would like the balls to collide with each other (and in this case make physics do its job) - or like angry birds so that the items stack nicely when they collide with each other?

Possible?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  2. Taimoor Javaid

Taimoor Javaid Avid Boxer

You can add object and action to "destroy character" .

playsgames6666 likes this.
  3. cycomyco

cycomyco Boxer

This is possible I would this by making my pool stick the character and my white pool ball a character bullet and set to infinity health attach the pool stick to the pool ball and use rotate motor for the pool stick.

The next trick is to turn all your objects into enemy objects with infinite health so nothing never dies when you hit the balls.

The pockets are coin actions. After game is over you would need some kind of game over button that when press will trigger the teleport feature to take you to the next scene that way you can continue to play more pool.

In your advance settings your going to have to make all movement to forced movement direct movement and turn the world bounce up pretty high and turn the charter bounce to 0 I can go further but I think you will find the settings you are pleased with after some tweaking.

There is two issues you will find 1. How to define that game is over or continue to the next stage. 2. In pool games you are able to hit the pool ball over one another so far I do not think this will be possible.

Let me know how this one turns out all the pros and the cons.