Chartboost & Applovin Suspension-my Experience In 2016

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by asktolik, Dec 7, 2016.

1. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

Hi guys!

Just wanted to share an update regarding my case & some more experiences during 2016. Here's the link to my youtube video

In case you don't know the full story, here's the article where I explain everything. Thanks, you can help me sharing!

playsgames6666 likes this.
  2. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

@asktolik Thanks man for sharing your story and i hope you will sort it out, I'm skeptical to those services despite their higher payout.

I think making a good relation with Google admob is enough for me, although you always need to check their policies and guidelines to be in the safe zone.

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

So what exactly did happen here? Chartboost thinks you did fraudulent installs and clicks on the ads?

4. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.
    I hope to solve the misunderstanding too, as I really was not making anything "out of their service terms"
    @Christoph in resume: they think I was making some fraud stuff because I was offering to teach people how to filter in Chartboost to increase their eCPM... I was marked as spammer, and then Applovin followed Chartboost. I didn't know that offering knowledge can be considered FRAUD.

Qdeveloper likes this.
  5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

6. JoeWilson

JoeWilson Avid Boxer

Damn, so sad to see Chartboost act this way. They are really hurting the devs that got them to way they are today. Its a shame.

7. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I just watched the video you did for chartboost ecpm increase. Looks like You should not have mentioned the company name in your video.
    Hmmm... I just watched the video you did for chartboost ecpm increase. Looks like mentioning Chartboost in that video may have caused this issue.

At first I thought Google Play Store and Admob where the only once banning accounts without notice but now hearing these coys too do that has brought fear to small indie coys.

For the past 2 months, I have been working out alternative source of income and not depend on mobile game revenue alone.

The best we can do is PRAY if you can PRAY...

8. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

Haha...praying + keep trying to contact people from Chartboost & Applovin to review my case. I'll keep you guys updated in case something changes. Thanks !

patostar and Qdeveloper like this.
  9. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Hi man, so after 2 years what happened with you? have you fixed it or found any alternatives?