Character Not Showing Any Textures Or Shading. (fixed)

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Snozzberry, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Avid Boxer

I imported two objects to make a tire. I cannot get them to show a texture or shading. What am I doing wrong? I have applied all kinds of textures and made changes to every option that I could find. The best that it will do is change to the general color of the texture (ie if I apply a orange grid to the rim it will just show as an orange object with no texture). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]
    upload_2020-6-18_10-37-13.png upload_2020-6-18_10-37-26.png upload_2020-6-18_10-37-38.png

2. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Avid Boxer

Also, if anyone is full of answers... how can I get the speedometer to only calculate from one axial direction? I just need to read the speed on the Z axis. My character does high jumps and the speed of the descent is greater than the Z speed and I can't get an accurate top speed.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  3. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Avid Boxer

I added a sphere as an object and it is displaying fine. I did notice that my texture was huge on the object so I had to scale it to .1 x .1
    I am stumped.
    upload_2020-6-18_11-26-57.png

4. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Avid Boxer

There was something whack with my objects. I did some editing in 3D builder and exported them from there. I opened them in Blender and exported them again and my textures and shading are back!

I would still like to know how to modify the speedometer to only read speed in one direction.
    [​IMG]

Sean Buildbox likes this.