Change Charecter

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by bioded, Aug 16, 2016.

1. bioded

bioded Boxer

I have a main character, at some level, I want to change it to another character, whether it is possible somehow to implement? Thanks.

2. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Yes, it is possible. You can sell characters with in-game currency, rewarded video and with in-app purchase.
    For doing this drag anything you want to make character (only .png format) and drop it to character. At the right side click to Characters. Click to the character(s) you want to sell. Then at the bottom (right side) you will see Add component. Click to Character icon, put an image to regular icon, and if your character will be paid put an image to locked icon. Also at the right side you will see monetization. Select you purchase method. Then go to the mind map and select UI where you want to sell your characters. In selected UI click to characters and select Multiple or Single unlock
    MULTIPLE UNLOCK: Drag multiple unlock button and drop it to UI. At the right side you will see properties, label,unlock etc change them as you want. You have play with them for a few minutes to find the most suitable properties for your game.
    SINGLE UNLOCK: Actually you should do same thing for single unlock. Drag and drop single unlock button to UI and change properties, sound etc as you want.
    Hope it will not be complicated to you. If something will not be clear do not hesitate to write me. :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  3. bioded

bioded Boxer

Thanks for answer!