Can't reach support?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Nicko1246, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

I just purchased Buildbox this weekend, and the first thing I noticed was that there was no art pack in my files or a download link etc. I've attempted to call the support number many times and it doesn't even appear to be Buildbox number. It sounds like someone's personal phone number possibly.
    I also attempted to email Buildbox and it's been a bit over 24 hours with no response, so I wanted to see if I could get any help with this. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

I believe their office is closed on the weekends. You should hear back from someone on Monday

3. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

That's good to know. Thanks Andre

4. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

You should get an email with a link for the free art pack. Check your junk folder

5. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

I was informed that there are no longer complimentary assets given with Buildbox 2, so that's why I didn't receive anything.
    I've been searching around but haven't found anything and I was wondering if I could get some help here.
    I was wondering how/where people get the nice looking art that's used for the popular games like Color Switch, Sky, Ball Jump etc. Pretty much the only assets I can find are characters and the majority are older styled sprites. I haven't found any basic objects like balls and squares. I'm just so confused because I can't find any decent modern art free or paid. I'm not looking in the right places I'm sure

6. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

7. Nicko1246

Nicko1246 Boxer

I am confused in many ways.
    I guess another question I have is where can I go to have custom work like that done? I would be more than willing to do something like that.
    Thank you

8. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

@Nicko1246 As eyal said the games you mentioned all have their original artwork it was not given with buildbox however if you need simple artwork like used in color switch ball jump you can contact me.

9. jigglybean

jigglybean Avid Boxer

There's a ton of free stuff out there. Check out my forum post linking a comprehensive list of development tools, software, art, asset stores etc for all platforms

10. Brocky120

Brocky120 Avid Boxer

I purchased at the weekend too.. I never got any art pack.. Not too fussed though but it might give me more ideas :)

11. Vaga Games

Vaga Games Boxer

The key i bought 2 days ago dont even work.. Still waiting for support :p