Cannot Purchase Buildbox During The Spring Sale!

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by DrWho, Mar 21, 2020.

1. DrWho

DrWho Avid Boxer

I have tried several times today to make purchase of a yearly 'Plus' subscription plan and after filling in my initial information and trying to move forward after pressing the 'Continue' button I get a Big Fat NOTHING!!! Tried this several times now and nothing at all happens period and cannot move forward and make purchase?!? I also tried signing in and finding nothing to make the purchase either.. Even tried creating a new email account and going that route after filling in the information again only to get absolutely NOTHING!! Kinda' hard to make a purchase on their site when it will NOT LET YOU!! Have a watch at the video above.. It shows the problem here! Very frustrating to say the least...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  2. DrWho

DrWho Avid Boxer

Very interesting here.. I tried one last shot at this and did something differently! I decided to try this through my VPN client software and filled out the information requested but instead used my middle name as my first and used a different email address that I created a long time ago and it moved forward with the purchasing process?! However though it did shoot out an error code from the site and didn't finish the final setup on the purchase so I would have my new activation key.. But Team BuildBox still debited my bank account though and received their money very quickly!!! I tried to login anyways to get the new activation key under what I thought was my new account after purchase was made to BuildBox.. I was surprised to find out that the email address that I had long forgotten about and used today was already in use here on BuildBox's site already...?!? So apparently the email address that I tried to use with my newer name in the information that I had filled out was already associated under my original name on this particular account. So when I looked in the 'Billing' section I seen no current Invoice for the purchase I just made..? I also looked on the 'Licenses' Tab and seen nothing available for 'BuildBox 3' to download yet alone showing the new activation key in the details section that I just paid an annual subscription for? So the good news is I managed to at least get through the purchasing process and BuildBox did receive their money successfully with email receipt that was sent! However though, I didn't get my new upgraded Activation Key that I paid for an annual year's billing... :(
    So at least I did finally make it in before the 'Spring Sale' was over.. However though I still need to get my new activation key from BuildBox and hopefully try and get this key associated with my original account! I will be hitting them up shortly in an support message and see if they can fix this issue to be associated with my original login and other invoices on my account. The things a guy has to do just to get in on a deal / bargain before the deal is over! Damn... :mad:

3. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

Hi, we understand your frustration, and we are working on correcting these issues. I can suggest trying to log in with the Internet Explorer browser or via cell phone's internet browser.
    Please let me know if this worked for. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  4. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

In looking at this issue it looks like this was a specific case. I can't discuss Billing details in public so will DM you but it wouldn't appear this is widespread at the moment. Many purchases are proceeding, sorry for the confusion!