Can someone tell me?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by jatinmenghani300, Oct 21, 2015.

1. abcdeeeee

abcdeeeee Boxer

Hey there I am new to buildbox and I wanted to know that which type of game is Impossible Caves? I mean which preset avoidance, dog fight etc,.. If someone could help me out with it.
    Best,
    Jatin

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

most of popular games made with buildbox use custom settings but when you watch the game in action you can have hint in what preset the game use i think i can help you in this one but it's not going to be perfect ahmmm mm from what i see its like square run so try to use impossible setting and change the jump counter from 1 to 5 or so (that indicate how much jump you can do in the air) you will also need to change the game direction i think 90 degree.... with more tweaking i think you can be close...

jatinmenghani300 likes this.
  3. Kevin W

Kevin W Avid Boxer

All our games so far have used custom settings - We usually start with one of the presets, choosing one mechanic that is close to what we are trying to achieve - this could be World or Character - it all depends - We then adjust from there.

jatinmenghani300, Jamie and stevinz like this.
  4. abcdeeeee

abcdeeeee Boxer

Got It! :) And I love rising high's games man you are just unique. Keep going. Cheers!

5. abcdeeeee

abcdeeeee Boxer

Thanks man! I really appreciate your help :)