Can I make enough money using Buildbox 2 during a full month to pay the full licence ?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Monarch_Loon, May 17, 2016.

1. Monarch_Loon

Monarch_Loon Boxer

Hello buildboxer, I’m finishing my college degree next week, and I was thinking about using Builbox 2, but since I only can afford 1 month of the "monthly subscription", I don’t know if I can make enough money to pay the full year ?

My plan was (still is) to use buildbox 2 full time for more than a month, and making arcade games for IOs and Android and then publish them with a publisher, but considering we are entering the summer period, a lot of big AAA games will come out and maybe hide our games from the app store.

What do you Boxer think ?

-Monarch Loon

Ishamahes likes this.
  2. JustWatchApps

JustWatchApps Avid Boxer

Hopefully your degree is sufficiently substantive to garner you a job that pays well enough that there is 99.00 left at the end of each month.

You don't control enough of your own destiny in this business to be sure 30 days will get the job done.

Good luck!

Ishamahes likes this.
  3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

depending on your schedule, it may take 30 days just to learn the software, and maybe longer

Arsmen Studio and Ishamahes like this.